Tuesday, October 16, 2012

121007 Who is the Xman?


















Topic: X'man V.S RM
Guest: Moon Geun-Young(文根英)
Mission: One person would be chosen as Xman, and Xman should try to complete a mission asked by production team during the process. There would be four games in the process, and the winning team in each game could exchange a teammate with the other team. In the final judgment, the team without Xman would be the winner; however, if Xman completes his/her mission in the end, he/she would unconditionally be the only one winner.


     In this episode, the main idea was to find out who the Xman was. Thus, the members tried hard to find out any suspicious behavior or face expressions of  the other members. The most funniest thing I thought was that no matter how hard Lee Kwang-su wanted to prove that he wasn't Xman, the members still couldn't believe him, and saw him as the top suspect.

     In the process, Ha-ha and Lee Kwang-su kept making the love-line of Moon Geun-young and Kim Jong-kook, because Kim Jong-kook said that Moon Geun-young was his ideal girl. However, I don't like the match of Moon Geun-young and Kim Jong-kook. Instead, I tend to prefer the match of Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook! haha!

    I want to praise Yu Jae-suk again ! In one game, two teams chose ten citizens to jump large rope, and the team with more people jump rope together would be the winner. When Yu Jae-suk's team lost, instead of blaming, he comforted everyone with a warm smile. I think this is why he is so charming!
  
    Hahaha...do you want to know who is the Xman?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! From your introduction, It sounds like a really funny TV program! You must have gained a lot of fun by watching it. The Xman mission is interesting, too. By the way, have you ever played the game called "Killer"? That's one of my favorite games. If you are the killer, you'll have to hide your real role and other players will try hard to guess who is the real killer. I think the game "Xman" is a little bit similar to "Killer"~ haha. Oh, last but not least, I really want to know who is the Xman!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I love to play "Killer", too. If you want to play it, just ask me!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey, Amy! I’m really caught by your blog at the first sight I saw your title: Running Man!! I also read your blog last week but I haven’t leaved a comment. >< This week, I told myself I must reply! Your blog really attracts me. I can see your passion in this blog because you typed so many words each week. :) Korean variety shows are super amusing! I love watching those shows in my free time, and I always can’t stop whenever I start. XD I haven’t seen this episode yet, but I’ll definitely go and watch it this weekend. Last week, I watched “We got married” and it’s appealing too. I’m sure that you’ve heard it before. We seem to have a lot of hobbies in common: novels, Korean show…etc. Good news I want to tell you is that I learned to play bridge last week. So, you know, maybe next time we can play together! I need someone professional like you to help me familiar with the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! Your reply made me want to cried! haha... How kind you are!! Love you so much :D

      Delete
  3. Hey! I like to watch "Runningman",too. In my high school, my classmate were always disscussing what was it playing this week and who was the guest.It is so funny that whenever I saw this , it would make me laugh all the time and taken away my worries.
    I like Yu Jae-suk ,too. I think he is a handsome and humor uncle.haha. :D He is so attracting that I like to see the tv program which is hosted by him like"happy together" Hope we can chat about him next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the first person I meet who also love Yu Jae-suk!! I really want to chat with you!

      Delete