Friday, February 14, 2014

140202 Find The Destiny Partner


  • Topic: 
  • Guests:
  • Mission:
     Oh!!!!! I love this episode soooo much, watching it at Valentine's Day is definitely a good choice. It totally comfort my little blue mood. Monday Couple is so amazing!!!!! They really have a special and miracle fate! Please! like the other members all said, be the real couple QAQ!! This week we have so many exciting moments, make me so nervous from the beginning to the end. The delay of the train and the earlier leave are absolutely uncontrollable accidents, but they not only shock the PDs and also us, the audience. Easy brothers in the first mission is, hmm... a little stupid? hahaha... In the second mission, the phone call, I have to say I love this kind of game. Waiting for the hang on is so torturing and nervous, but when it success, it's so happy that I can't help screaming and cheering. In the end, the final mission is very unsure about the answer of destiny partner. Jong-kook keeps saying that he think Monday Couple is one of the answer, I love him so much!! Whey they all pass the judgement, I am also full of the happiness and excitement! What a miracle!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment