Thursday, January 23, 2014

140119 Countryside Romance - Secret Couple


  • Topic : Countryside Romance - Secret Couple
  • Guests: Lee Jung Suk, Park Bo Young, Lee Se Young
  • Mission: There is a couple secretly dating in the Running High School. Find them out!
     Many fans of Monday couple must be sad like Gary in this week, because Song Ji Hyo is dating with Lee Jung Suk~~ Though I also love Monday couple, I still like this week's topic! When seeing this cute and awkward couple doing the special missions, I am as nervous as them. I feel like watching a romance! Especially when they are holding hands, it's so romantic!(full of pink bubble  ) In the episode, another spotlight must be Kwang Ji and Jong Su! They are so hilarious!!! Hahahaha... this is the first time Jong Su shows on the screen and it's truly suitable for this episode. When Jong Su throws the boys away in the first mission, OMG I admire "her" so much!



 This part is cut!

ajaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment