Sunday, September 15, 2013

130908 King Of Idols

  • Topic : The episode with the most idol guests ever! Through three missions, seven teams containing RM members and idol stars will get the time cards and compete for the crown of " King Of Idols " in the final mission!
  • Guests : Wooyoung & Chansung (2PM) 、Doojoon & Kikwang (B2ST)、Lee Joon & Seungho (MBLAQ)、Sunggyu & L (INFINITE)、Hyolyn & Dasom (SISTAR)、MinAh & Yura (Girl’s Day)、Jung Eun Ji & Son Na Eun (A PINK’s)

     I laugh out loud when each teams dance in the beginning, especially the teams of Yu Jae-suk, Kim Jong-kook and Ji Suk-jin! When I see Kim Jong-kook dancing with his strong legs and arms, I couldn't help but keep slapping the desk. It's so funny! Also, Yu Jae-suk's serious face expressions and Ji Suk-jin's clothing, gestures and falling from the stage make me laugh myself to tears. The other teams are veryyyy cute and funny, too. By the way, I also find a video showing the members practice the dance before shooting. They are so hard-working, and that's why I love them so much!

    





     I think the dodge ball part and the final mission are two exciting parts! My friend is a fan of L (INFINITE). When she sees L out in the dodge ball game, she keeps staring at the screen. I feel so funny, haha!  And, Congratulation for B2ST and Ji-hyo as the winner and the King Of Idols! (My friends throws the pillow on the floor...Hahahaha) Can't wait to watch RM this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment